Who can go to Howdy Day Camp?
• Any girl may attend. Girls who are not currently Girl Scouts must pay the $25 Girl Scout registration fee at www.gsctx.org
• Adult volunteers are needed for a variety of positions; we’ll work with you to find the place where you will be most comfortable. You can volunteer for the entire week or a single day. Just fill out the Adult Volunteer questions you’ll find with our registration link.
• Activities are provided for children of volunteers including the Broncos for boys entering Grades 1 through 6 and Pixies for all children 3 months through pre-school.
What will Day Camp cost?
Fees include a t-shirt and all program costs. Campcraft and AIT costs include the overnight campout. Note that we require everyone to wear the camp T-shirt every day. If you don’t want to wash every day, you can order extra shirts at a small additional cost. Adult volunteers receive one t-shirt free.
To receive the early registration discounted fee, registration must be completed and all forms submitted by April 30, 2021 (e.g., COVID-19 form, health, immunization record, etc.).
Refund policy: Full refund if cancel by May 1. If between May 1 and May 15, refund will be fee minus $10. No refunds after May 15.
- Check, mail to Registrar
- To pay with Program Credits, complete Girl Scout Program Credits Request Form | GSCTX and have the payment sent to Katie Conner at 1208 Spartanburg Court, College Station, TX 77845.
- PayPal, send to BCSgirlscouts@gmail.com
- Financial aid, work with Treasurer
|Participants||Early (before 4/30)||Regular (5/1-5/15)|
|Campers, girls entering 1st through 5th grade||$40||$50|
|Campcraft, girls entering 6th grade||$55||$65|
|Aide-In-Training, girls entering 7th grade and up||$55||$65|
|Aide, girls who completed Aide-In-Training||$12||$22|
|Broncos, boys 1st-6th grade of full-time adult volunteers||$25||$35|
|Pixies, pre-school children of full-time adult volunteers||$0||$0|
|Extra t-shirts (each registration comes with 1 t-shirt, this is the cost for each extra shirt)||$8||$8|