Come out to Camp Howdy June 7-11, 2021 and meet some of our best buggy friends! We are so excited to see all of your faces in person this summer. Programs will include presentations from the Houston Museum of Science Cockrell Butterfly Center, native insect specialists, monarch butterfly experts, and more! We’ll also have crafts, songs, skits, and all of the other things that make Howdy Day Camp one of our best local traditions.
Adults will register first (between March 15 and April 4). Depending upon the number of adults who volunteer we will determine how many units we can have (we are limited to a set number of girls per number of adults). Girls of those adults who registered will be able to register the week of April 5th. General registration for any space remaining will begin April 15.
Howdy Day Camp 2021 Co-Directors:
- Jami Castillo
- Shawna Dunker
Howdy Day Camp 2021 Assistant Directors:
- Michelle Ethridge
- Amber Fazzino
- Mary Marek
- Kay Fitzpatrick Simmons
Treasurer (for money related questions):
- Katie Conner
- Paypal BCSgirlscouts@gmail.com
To pay with Program Credits, complete Girl Scout Program Credits Request Form | GSCTX and have the payment sent to Katie Conner at 1208 Spartanburg Court, College Station, TX 77845.
- Howdy Day Camp Adult Registration
- Howdy Day Camp Participant Registration
- Opens April 6 for girls whose parents are volunteering.
- General registration for any space remaining will begin April 15. Registration closes April 30
- Note, registration is not considered complete until all Health Forms, COVID-19 release form, and payment are made. If you have not provided these items by April 30th you may be dropped.
Forms that you may want:
Other important links